Friday, December 23, 2011

Rant & Ramble

So, I know it's been a few days since I posted; thus far first week of treament as a whole is throwing me for a loop.
I got "Riba Rash" by day 3.
"Red Face" by day 3 or 4.
Fevers (up and down) alternately.
Grace periods where I feel okish and more like my zaney self.
Thank god I haven't had the Nausea or diahreah.
"Interflu" onset was pretty immediate. (Flu like symptoms)
Achey breaky ow.









My Girlfriend Lindsay is a Godsend! She has been 150% supportive and helpful and a comfort in some pretty painful hours.
My Friends and Family have been supportive and understanding when I have been 'omg blaaaaahhhhhh (wine)'

I feel like crap; I made a 5 minute vid which wouldn't load (>,<)
Wishing all a happy holiday season (what ever you may celebrate), and happy new year
~Laters

1 comment: