Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lost in FedExia

So, my medicine (a four week supply) was supposed to arrive via FedEx yesterday. *looks at watch and calendar* hmmm.

~Narf~
We warned the pharmacy that if FedEx had to use GPS that it might 'say' we don't exist as others have had problems 'finding' our address. >,<
I emailed my 'liason' at my Dr's office, and Called the pharmacy;which is closed for the weekend. (NARF). I though that perhaps today it would come; maybe having just gotten 'lagged' in transit. Nope. I hope it gets here soon; I will be calling again on MON. One of my meds when they arrive, needs to be put directly in the fridge, it has to stay cold. (The Pegasys Interferon) They are even sending a travel icepack for it so If I need to take my meds with me anywhere I can do so without fear of the meds spoiling.
When I do get the meds; this is my regiment as I currently understand it;
I take the Interferon once a week via Self Injections (oh super yay ):o/
I take Incivik Every 8 hours (It MUST be 7-9 hours apart; 8 is optimum)-I'll be taking that for 3 months total. It MUST be taken with Food; something with high fat content; it helps my body absorb it? (ie; 2 tblspoons of peanut butter or a cream cheese bagel)
I take the Ribiviron 2x a day, 3 tablets in the morning and 3 at night.

That will be my med routine for the next 6 months to a year.

I really hope my meds get here soon; my apt is on the 15th! >,<

~Naaaaarf~

No comments:

Post a Comment