Sunday, November 25, 2012

~ Aaaaaaaand BREAK!~
Well, first off I feel like I should sort of apologise; I got so sick and so 'blah' with treament most days that the priority of keeping a daily log as it were, feel waaay by the wayside.
That being said:
Treatment was Hell; no bones about it, but it was survivable. I can confidently say that I am now done with Treatment!!!!! (Ended November 17th, 2012)
I have had to deal with alot while on tx; white bool cells being low and having to take nuepogen (OMG THE PAIN was Horrid)
Shingles (Painful and wtf annoying) from my immune system being low.
Right after that was 'sick' with Lyme disease (a major wtf batman as I had moved to the city some months prior and had not been in 'the woods' like any area where I moved to has what to my mind are "WOODS". (I told the doctor, nooo, but I have walked through grass?) Was treated for that as well.
I will follow up this post with some pictures of myself taken throughout treatment (I kept a fairly decent paced fb album of headshots while on tx)
-----
I am sooooo very happy that I do not have to take shots of interferon, pills of Incivik and Ribaviron, and additional shots of Nuepogen ever again!!
I can now start the road to feeling better and have some semblance of Normalcy to my days (don't have to live by a med schedule anymore!!!)
I am looking forward to my hair growing back (it has been but very thin and slow) my tastebuds returning. And so many other 'things' about everyday experience of life that I miss.
And I would like to say;
I could NOT have done this without the help of:
My parents, and family
My fiancee who has been here for me over the top 150% she is my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment